Payment is due at the time of service and can be made by Check, Cash, or Credit Card (Master Card, Visa, or HSA). A $35.00 fee will be charged for returned checks.
24-Hour Cancellation Policy
You will be required to pay the full cost for appointments missed or cancelled less than 24 hours in advance without good cause.
$150.00 for an Initial Assessment
$125.00 for a 60-minute session
I currently accept Aetna and Tricare; if you have a co-pay, it is due at the time of service. If you have out-of-network benefits for counseling services, your sessions may be covered in part or in full by your health insurance or company benefit plan. At your request, I can provide you with a Superbill that will provide you with the information needed for you to get reimbursed by your insurance company. It is your responsibility to submit the Superbill following your insurance provider’s procedures.
Please check your coverage carefully to determine if your sessions will be covered by asking the following questions:
• Do I have mental health benefits?
• What is my deductible, and has it been met?
• How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
• How much does my plan cover for out-of-network providers?
• What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
• Is approval from my primary care physician required?
• Does my plan cover couples and/or family therapy? Does it cover ONLY individual therapy?